Experienced Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law Attorneys
Most property transactions are consummated without any problems. But when things go wrong, they can really go wrong. Consulting a real estate attorney on the front end can prevent many conflicts, and early legal intervention in disputes can help protect your investment and limit the expense, time and headaches.
The law office of Burns & Hansen, P.A., provides comprehensive counsel and representation for residential and commercial property transactions, land use and litigation. Serving Minneapolis, the Twin Cities area and statewide Minnesota, we protect the interests of owners, buyers, sellers, commercial and residential landlords, commercial tenants, developers and lenders.
Minnesota landlords have in recent years encountered especially complicated situations with tenants, particularly with regard to evictions. COVID and related issues have posed difficult challenges that our firm is ready to address in a practical, forward-thinking manner that protects landlords’ interests now and in the future. If you have questions or concerns about landlord-tenant issues in Minnesota, do not hesitate to call us at 952-219-7897.
A Full-Service Real Estate Law Practice
Founding attorney Patrick Burns devotes a substantial part of his practice to real estate law. Our firm routinely handles:
- Commercial real estate: Defend your interests in costly and complicated commercial real estate transactions
- Residential transactions: Ensure the purchase or sale of your property goes as smoothly as possible
- Representing landlords with tenant issues: Protect your rights as a landlord, while following state and federal eviction laws
- Property management company representation: We help property management companies comply with laws and regulations, and defend against and prosecute lawsuits
- Mortgage and foreclosure law: Work with our attorneys to come up with a fair resolution to your mortgage issues
- Land use and zoning: Use your property how you’d like to use it, and receive guidance backed by experience in land use and zoning law
- Condemnation and adverse possession: Protect your constitutional property rights and receive rightful compensation when your property is seized
- Real estate litigation: Resolve property and real estate disputes efficiently while protecting your own best interests
- Homeowners association law: Receive quality legal guidance when your HOA board encounters a legal issue
Whether buying, selling, renting or developing property, the parties on each side have certain rights and obligations. A wrong move or overlooked detail can expose you to financial liability and legal action. We work closely with clients to review real estate contracts and financial terms to avoid legal trouble. We are aggressive in initiating action or defending against adverse claims and maneuvers.
Contact Our Respected Attorneys Today
At Burns & Hansen, P.A., you have direct access to a seasoned trial lawyer who understands Minnesota’s real estate law. Don’t let a disagreement become an expensive legal problem. Call our Minneapolis office today at 952-219-7897 or contact us online. We offer a free initial discussion, and we return calls promptly.