Twin Cities Real Estate Litigators
The law firm of Burns & Hansen, P.A., offers savvy and aggressive representation for any litigation involving real estate and property rights. We always explore out-of-court resolutions to resolve disputes quickly and limit costs, but when you are in for a fight; our experienced litigators are ready and able to go the distance.
We have represented homeowners and homeowners associations, developers and construction companies, landlords, tenants and banks in every type of real estate litigation. Based in Minneapolis, we serve clients in Minneapolis, the greater Twin Cities and statewide Minnesota.
Our Trial-Tested Lawyers Are Prepared To Handle Any Real Estate Litigation Matter
At Burns & Hansen, P.A., you have direct access to proven trial lawyers with substantial experience in real estate law, land use and construction. One of our experienced lawyers will be personally involved in your case from beginning to end.
Our real estate litigation practice covers the spectrum:
- Commercial and residential transactions (breach of contract, earnest money and escrow, fraud and misrepresentation)
- Commercial lease disputes
- Land use and zoning disputes with government entities
- Mechanic’s liens for nonpayment in construction projects
- Construction defect lawsuits
- Foreclosure defense (homeowners or commercial)
- Eviction and landlord-tenant disputes
- Title insurance coverage disputes
- Condemnation or adverse possession
- Property disputes (encroachment, nuisance, boundary line disputes, easements)
Property Law Is A Special Focus Of Our Firm
Our attorneys are highly versed in state law and local and county ordinances pertaining to property rights, property transactions, construction contracts, mortgage law, and the rights and obligations of landlords and tenants. We also have a niche focus in homeowners association law, representing HOA associations in legal conflicts. We practice regularly in all state and federal courts of Minnesota, including appeals of civil judgments and verdicts or government entity decisions.