- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Common Interest Communities (HOA’s)
- Contract Review
Prior to joining Burns & Hansen, P.A., Kirk served as a judicial law clerk in Minnesota's Tenth Judicial District. Kirk diligently represents his clients in both litigation, and transactional matters.
Kirk's practice focuses on helping small and medium size business owners with their legal needs. He seeks to provide cost-effective representation for businesses that have not worked with a law firm in the past. His practice focuses specifically on corporate, contract and real estate matters. Kirk also represents home owner associations in various matters.
Kirk graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2012. He has a degree in Geological Engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
In his spare time, Kirk enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, exercising, and fishing.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Major: Geological Engineering
- Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2017
- Legal Writing
- U.S. Forest Service Merit Award
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Current Employment Position