Minnesota Historic Preservation Attorneys
At Burns & Hansen, P.A., we help clients throughout the Twin Cities area navigate complex issues regarding historical preservation in Minnesota. Our attorneys advise and represent clients in matters of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to historic buildings, districts and resources.
If you have questions or concerns about historic preservation law, we encourage you to contact us today. Our historical preservation attorneys represent property owners, preservation organizations, developers, corporate investors and other parties with real estate and historic preservation concerns.
Offering Comprehensive Historic Preservation Legal Services
Our law firm can provide counsel and representation in all of the following matters:
- Acquiring and rehabilitating historic structures
- Registering structures as local or national historic landmarks
- Negotiating with local agencies regarding development agreements
- Additions to existing historic districts or structures
- Historic tax credits and related issues
- Conservation easements
- Complying with the National Historic Preservation Act, the Minnesota Historic Sites Act and the Minnesota Field Archeology Act
- Complying with environmental law provisions, including finding alternatives or mitigation for adverse changes
When there is a dispute over historic preservation, our attorneys seek to foster communication between the parties and provide effective solutions. We are also experienced litigators, and we will not hesitate to advocate strongly for you in court if doing so is the most effective way of achieving your goals. Our attorneys can defend or prosecute land use lawsuits involving historic preservation law.
Contact Burns & Hansen, P.A. Today
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your goals and concerns. For a free initial discussion, please call us at 952-219-7897 or complete our contact form. Our historic preservation attorneys advise and represent individuals and organizations throughout Minnesota.