Comprehensive Business And Commercial Law Representation
The business law attorneys of Burns & Hansen, P.A., extend comprehensive counsel and representation for every facet of operations. Our philosophy is a collaborative approach – not telling clients what they need to do, but helping our clients figure out how to achieve their goals.
Our West Metro law firm serves Minneapolis, the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota. Our diverse clientele ranges from sole proprietorships and small businesses to midsize companies and multimillion-dollar corporations. We provide “outside general counsel” or project consulting at competitive rates, and quality solutions and legal advocacy on par with much larger firms.
We Have Extensive Business Law Experience
We invite you to arrange a free initial discussion with one of our experienced business lawyers whether you are planning ahead or reacting to an acute crisis. Our business law services cover the spectrum:
- Business formation: The decisions you make when setting up your business can have a lasting impact on your business’s success.
- Business contracts: Every contract carries risks. Our attorneys assist in contract drafting, negotiation and review to ensure your rights and interests are protected.
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) matters: The UCC sets the rules for interstate commerce. Our attorneys can teach you about your rights and how the UCC may affect your business.
- Business litigation: When you are involved in a business dispute, we will staunchly defend your business’s rights in and fight for a reasonable resolution.
- Commercial real estate: We support Minnesota business owners in all facets of buying, selling, financing or leasing commercial property.
- Employment law: Our attorneys counsel business owners on how to navigate employment laws and foster strong working relationships with their employees.
- Trademark and copyright law: For many businesses, their most valuable property is intellectual property. Make sure your business’s concepts, ideas and secrets are protected.
- Construction law: Construction, development and renovation are expensive and complex projects. We protect your business’s interests during every step of the process.
Get Positioned For Long-Term Success
We are known for creative, cost-effective solutions that foster long-term success. We anticipate issues clients may not have considered and explore the advantages and pitfalls of each option. We partner closely with clients to help them make informed decisions that protect the goodwill, the bottom line and future prospects of the company.
We look forward to starting a long relationship. Call our Minneapolis law office today at 952-232-5991 for a free initial discussion.
Business Law Articles:
- Business Dissolution: What Must Owners Consider?
- Avoiding Acrimony: Resolving Internal Business Disputes Without Rancor
- COVID Contract Default And Defenses To Consider
- University of Minnesota Settles SweeTango Apple Lawsuit
- Hansen Wins Long Fight in Minnesota Supreme Court
- Two Minneapolis Police Officers Face Retaliation for Doing Their Jobs