Strong Advocacy | Personalized Service | Real Solutions

Experienced Post-Decree Relief And Appeals Help

Court orders after a divorce do not always go according to plan. Sometimes, one or both of the parties fail to live up to their obligations, and at other times the plan just isn’t right.

Located in Minneapolis, Burns & Hansen, P.A., handles post-divorce decree enforcement and appeals for clients throughout the greater Twin Cities area and across Minnesota. Whether you want to enforce the decision of the court or file an appeal for a new order, we can help you explore your legal options.

The system is not perfect. Sometimes lawyers miss the mark, and sometimes judges get it wrong. People can be wrong on the law or make the right decisions based on the wrong facts. This goes for arguments on principle and for financial considerations. Other plans go wrong because one party fails to live up to his or her end of the divorce settlement.

Luckily, the system accounts for mistakes, whether they were made by the court or by the subjects of the ruling. We handle post-divorce decree enforcement and appeals for clients in the following areas:

If your current plan simply is not working or you are unable to keep up with support payments required by the court, we can help you file an appeal to obtain a modification. If you are not receiving the support payments you deserve, we can help you take legal enforcement actions.

Get The Help You Need Now. Call Us.

Whether you are interested in post-divorce decree enforcement or modification, our attorneys will give you honest answers about your rights and options as we search for creative solutions. Located in Minneapolis, we represent clients throughout Minnesota. Call 952-219-7897 or contact our law firm online today for more information.