Understand Your Bankruptcy Options
Burns & Hansen, P.A., attorneys are committed to providing vigorous, experienced and effective representation for every client. When you come to us to discuss bankruptcy, you will know that we are here for you, standing up and fighting to protect your financial interests throughout the entire process. Unlike loan modification companies and debt consolidation agencies, we represent you, not the credit card companies or company owners.
Free Initial Discussion • Cost-Effective • Stop Collections Calls Immediately
From wherever you are in Minnesota, call our Minneapolis offices toll-free at 888-503-5067 to arrange an opportunity to meet with one of our experienced bankruptcy attorneys at no cost. We will evaluate your financial situation and help you decide whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you and your family. We will also explain how bankruptcy can help you keep your house and car and stop threatening collections calls and mail immediately.
“We deliver on what we promise because our profession demands it.” – Attorney Patrick Burns
Contact us today, get a fresh start tomorrow. Call 952-219-7897. We are your complete personal bankruptcy law firm. We offer a full range of bankruptcy and debt relief services, including:
- Chapter 7: The most common form of bankruptcy, Chapter 7 helps American families eliminate many forms of seemingly insurmountable debt entirely.
- Chapter 13: This bankruptcy alternative allows you to set up a manageable payment plan for your debts, so you can catch up on all of your accounts and begin building better credit again.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: Bankruptcy isn’t for everyone. If you are not ready to declare bankruptcy, there may be some other ways to lighten the burden of high debt.
- Removing second and third mortgages: Under certain conditions, it may be possible to remove a second or third mortgage from your original home.
- Foreclosure defense: Keeping your house is often a top priority when you are overwhelmed by debt. Learn more about how bankruptcy can put a stop to foreclosure.
- Debtor/creditor actions: Our attorneys help both debtors and creditors with matters involving payments in arrears, loan defaults, foreclosures, and collections.
Talk To An Experienced Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer
Before you talk to your friends or family, get straight facts from an experienced bankruptcy lawyer at Burns & Hansen, P.A. We can help you get through this. Bankruptcy may be your best option. Contact us online today or call 952-219-7897.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Debt Collectors Should Stay Out of Social Media Space
- Filing a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Can Halt Foreclosures and More
- Foreclosure Proceedings Taking Longer Than Ever
- FTC targets companies offering false hope of foreclosure relief
- Making Homeownership a Reality After Bankruptcy
- Surrendering a Home in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- The Affordable Care Act and Medical Debt
- Bankruptcy Trustee Using “Clawback” Lawsuits in Petters Case