A Trusted Minnesota Family Law Practice
When fighting for your future, you want an attorney to provide you passionate and powerful counsel during your family law dispute. At the Minneapolis law offices of Burns & Hansen, P.A., we handle a wide range of family law and divorce concerns for clients throughout the greater Twin Cities area. Regardless of the issue, we will protect your rights as we help you plan for a better future.
If you think you do not need legal counsel because you believe your case will mediate or settle quickly, think again. You never know what can happen in your case. If you want the most favorable result in your dissolution, you have to have an attorney who is going to prepare for your case as if it is going to trial. That way you are prepared on all fronts and ready no matter what happens.
Helping People Find A Path To A New Beginning
- Minnesota family law: Every lawyer handles family law issues differently. We will help you understand your rights and options here in Minnesota.
- Divorce: There are a lot of things to keep straight in a divorce. We will make sure you keep your long-term goals in mind regarding your family and finances.
- Complex divorce: Not all divorces are the same. If your divorce involves high assets, debts or a family business, we can help you manage these complex issues.
- Division of assets and debt: Every divorce is different, and there is no cookie-cutter approach to resolving difficult issues. We will take a close look at your finances and help you understand what to expect.
- Spousal maintenance: The hardest issue to resolve in Minnesota family law is spousal maintenance and support. Regardless of what you may believe, there are no guarantees when it comes to alimony.
- Child support: While it is mandatory, based on time and income, there are still opportunities for creative solutions when it comes to child support.
- Child support enforcement and modification: If your child support plan is not working, we can help you with enforcement actions or seek an appropriate modification.
- Child custody and visitation: We will help you put together a specific plan that works in the best interests of your children.
- Modification of custody and parenting time: Child custody and visitation plans do not always work as planned. We can help you adjust your plan to meet your family’s needs.
- Post-decree relief and appeals: Judges make mistakes in family law court as well. Our attorneys work with clients to develop effective family law appeals.
- Emergency family law situations: When an emergency situation comes up for your family, we have the experience and resources to provide you with the counsel you need.
- Paternity: If you are involved in a paternity dispute of any sort, we will help you find answers and solutions, whatever the results may be.
Reach Out To Us Today: Divorce And Family Law Lawyers
From our offices in Minneapolis, we provide honest answers and creative family law solutions for clients throughout the greater Twin Cities area. Call our firm today at 952-232-5991 or email us for a free initial discussion.