Is Personal Bankruptcy The Right Decision For You?
The attorneys of Burns & Hansen, P.A., know that every individual and family’s financial situation is personal and unique. Nobody can — or should — talk you into filing for bankruptcy if it is not something you are comfortable with. If you are trying to decide what debt relief options to consider, though, there are some questions you should take into consideration:
- Are you having difficulty sleeping because of financial worries?
- Are you afraid to answer the phone or pick up the mail for fear of what your creditors may have to say?
- Are your relationships with friends and family suffering?
- Are you unable to concentrate on your work or on finding a new job?
- Are you ‘robbing Peter to pay Paul’ just to keep up with interest payments?
- Are you considering cashing in a 401(k) to pay off your credit card debt?
Did you answer yes to one or more of these questions? If so, it is time to sit down with a licensed bankruptcy lawyer who can give you a reliable assessment of your financial situation and who can help you understand your real legal options for seeking almost instant relief from the stress of overwhelming debt.
Attorneys at our Minneapolis bankruptcy and debt relief law firm will answer your important questions about filing for personal bankruptcy in a free, no-obligation free initial discussion. We will help you understand how Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy can help you get the fresh start you need. You can trust that we will give you an honest evaluation. If bankruptcy is not the answer, there may be other alternatives such as a loan workout or consolidation plan that works for your family and your creditors. We represent clients throughout Minnesota.
“Lawyers do not usually like to make guarantees, but what I can tell you is that in my experience, not one of our clients has ever regretted filing for bankruptcy.” Attorney Patrick Burns
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.