Lauren M. Schnobrich
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning and Probate
Prior to joining Burns & Hanson, P.A., Lauren worked as an associate at a small family law firm in the Twin Cities area. She represents clients in simple to complex divorce, custody, parenting time and child support proceedings.
Lauren is committed to providing personalized and cost-effective services to her clients. She enjoys helping clients reach positive outcomes during a difficult time in their lives.
In her spare time, Lauren enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading and traveling up north.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors in Journal
- Saint Olaf College, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Social Studies Education
- Minnesota, 2017
- Co-Author, "Child Support," Family Law Financial Deskbook (2018 Update)
- Fulfilling the Safe Harbor Promise: Enhancing Resources for Sexually Exploited Youth to Create a True Victim Centered Approach. 35 Law Ineq. 105 (2017)
- Minnesota Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2017 to Present
- Family Law League, Member, 2018 to Present
Current Employment Position