Misty Kay Myers
- Contract Review
- Government Contracts
- Family Law
Misty's practice focuses on contracts, government contracts, and family law. Creativity in problem-solving is a key component in her work and she will exhaust all possibilities in her efforts to help clients reach their goals, whether that is the negotiating table or in a courtroom.
Since graduating from Michigan State University College of Law in 2007, Misty's prior experience includes a role of General Counsel & Director of Government Relations for a Minnesota public corporation, where she counseled the organization primarily on government contracts and contracting procedures, creating efficiencies and improving process along the way. In addition to her contracts experience, Misty has handled family law matters all across Minnesota. She takes a proactive, innovative approach with clients, providing them with multiple options both in negotiation and in litigation.
In her free time, Misty enjoys spending time with her children and practicing yoga, which helps with the stress of being a loyal Detroit Lions fan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- Oakland University, Rochester Hills, Michigan
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Minnesota, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2018
Classes & Seminars
- Case Study: NJPA-North American Group Purchasing, Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, ON, 2014 to 2015
- U.S. Procurement: An Overview of Governance, Process, Rules and Remedies, Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, ON, 2015 to 2015
Current Employment Position