Minnesota Commercial Law Lawyers
Hennepin County Business Transactions Law Firm
The business law attorneys of Burns & Hansen, P.A. extend comprehensive counsel and representation for every facet of operations. Our philosophy is a collaborative approach — not telling clients what they need to do, but helping our clients figure out how to achieve their goals.
Our West Metro law firm serves Minneapolis, the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Our diverse clientele ranges from sole proprietorships and small businesses to mid-size companies and multimillion-dollar corporations. We provide "outside general counsel" or project consulting at competitive rates, and quality solutions and legal advocacy on par with much larger firms.
Business and Commercial Law Attorneys
We invite you to arrange a free initial discussion with one of our experienced business lawyers whether you are planning ahead or reacting to an acute crisis. Our business law services cover the spectrum:
- Business formation — entity selection, owner agreements, all startup issues
- Business contracts — customers, vendors, services, franchise
- Business transactions — buy-sell, mergers, acquisitions, divestiture
- UCC matters — clarification and enforcement
- Business litigation — contract disputes, torts, internal disputes, dissolution
- Commercial real estate — purchase, lease, expansion
- Employment law — employee agreements, lawsuit defense
- Trademark and copyright law — registration, enforcement and defense
- Construction law — contracts and disputes
Partners and Guides for Continued Success
We are known for creative, cost-effective solutions that foster long-term success. We anticipate issues clients may not have considered and explore the advantages and pitfalls of each option. We partner closely with clients to help them make informed decisions that protect the goodwill, the bottom line and future prospects of the company.
We look forward to starting a long relationship. Call our St. Louis Park law office today at 866-291-4854 for a free initial discussion.